WordLinx Forum
October 19, 2017, 05:23:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Minimum Ad Views  (Read 90342 times)
wordlinx
Administrator

« on: October 08, 2013, 01:16:51 PM »

UPDATED - 04/05/14

A notification is now being displayed on the Browse Ads page. It informs members that they must click adverts weekly to earn from their referrals.

This means that if you don't click ads at least once every 7 days, you will not earn from your referrals' clicks or purchases. This will encourage more people to click and advertisers' campaigns will be delivered faster.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 08:34:54 PM by wordlinx » Logged

ClickStartPTC

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 01:34:23 PM »

Great way to increase activity!  I've always said that if you aren't clicking at a PTC site then you are actually part of a problem.  Just because you have a billion referrals doesn't mean you shouldn't be clicking.  The whole PTC idea falls apart if people aren't clicking.  If you aren't clicking, why should your referrals click?

I'm a little worried about the whole fixed ad since its usually the fatal flaw in most bux sites, but it sounds like they aren't going to be self-sponsored.  Love the overall idea and I'll always be backing you guys.  Wordlinx has and always will be one of the best PTC sites out there!

ilank

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 05:09:25 PM »

This is a good sign that there will be fixed ads for members, so they can still continue to get from their referal click.

I think it's better to warn user first, before activating such features like this. If they did not get $0.01 ads, they will not get anything from their referal. I hope that wordlinx will not forget to add $0.01 ads every day for user, so they will not lost their referal earnings.
taz06

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 05:25:11 PM »

Somethings was wrong : You have not viewed any $0.01 adverts today. You must view adverts daily for referral benefits.

I'm a pro member but i did'nt see any $0.01 adverts to click today please Admin fixed this problem thanks
rlutia66

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 07:34:26 PM »

Not a problem regarding required ads, but you should send emails about this as I assume that many members having lots of referrals are just checking their accounts from time to time.

2nd, about fixed ads. I salute this idea, too. However, may we know what s the expected exposure for a 24 hour ads?

Thanks
Dav7

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 08:45:36 PM »

will you announce as soon as you had that requirement? and how many ads do a member have to see to get commissions from referrals?

http://www.Ganha-Facil.com -> Ganha Dinheiro Fácil
jim22313

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 10:17:10 PM »

Good job, this will help everybody and probably increase advertising.
Referral sales will also get a boost.

Keep it up!

France

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2013, 11:30:25 PM »

It's match cooler if you can set min to 0.05 or even 0.001, like that you can be unique. And i hope that i will earn finally from 100 + refs i have in my downline. And you need to re-check your system, even after clicking on one 0.01$ ad i get same message:

You have not viewed any $0.01 adverts today. (or that will stay even if we click on ad)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 11:53:03 PM by France » Logged
ilank

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2013, 12:50:21 AM »

This morning I have cliced $0.01 fixed ads, and still this message appear:

"You have not viewed any $0.01 adverts today.

You must view adverts daily for referral benefits. > Details"

Please Fix it because members will loose referal earnings because your script does not work as expected.

pinkcustard

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2013, 08:58:13 AM »

Great news! This will encourage more activity from members and advertisers alike, so everyone benefits Smiley

glance back ~ look forward
Scandals

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2013, 09:20:03 AM »

Yes, its yhe same here ilank.
Today & yesterday I clicked 3 $0.01 ads and still saying you dont have clicked...........

Hope admin can fix this glitch.
Scandals

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2013, 09:23:12 AM »

The problem is solved ilank!
Thanks admin, great service.
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2013, 10:55:25 AM »

Hi everyone, we've now fixed the error.

The message should now disappear as soon as you click a link, Remove Frame, then return and refresh.

wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2013, 10:57:08 AM »

Somethings was wrong : You have not viewed any $0.01 adverts today. You must view adverts daily for referral benefits.

I'm a pro member but i did'nt see any $0.01 adverts to click today please Admin fixed this problem thanks

Hi, please supply your WordLinx username and we'll investigate.

wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2013, 10:59:17 AM »

Not a problem regarding required ads, but you should send emails about this as I assume that many members having lots of referrals are just checking their accounts from time to time.

2nd, about fixed ads. I salute this idea, too. However, may we know what s the expected exposure for a 24 hour ads?

Thanks

We'll be emailing everyone about this as soon as the new feature is in place.

Please contact Ticket Support regarding expected exposure.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: