WordLinx Forum
June 28, 2017, 10:47:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Minimum Ad Views  (Read 86616 times)
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2013, 11:00:55 AM »

will you announce as soon as you had that requirement? and how many ads do a member have to see to get commissions from referrals?

Yes, we'll announce when the new feature is in place and the set requirements.

jason1010

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2013, 04:04:03 PM »

I hope we will receive a couple of ads, that are online 24 hours ?

Because from next week, I must go back to work.
And after work, I still have other things to do.

So, as a free member, I can't be online anymore a full day.
Checking every minute for those ads.

"You have not viewed any adverts today."

So far, I have only seen $0.001 ads and clicked them all.

Jas0n6565
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 04:06:16 PM by jason1010 » Logged
valerie

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2013, 08:28:35 PM »

Sorry to say but this is really old hat, no matter who is doing it out there. 

I was going to state some suggestions but this forum won't even allow my character length.  Weird.
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2013, 01:18:40 PM »

Sorry to say but this is really old hat, no matter who is doing it out there. 

I was going to state some suggestions but this forum won't even allow my character length.  Weird.

This may seem 'old hat' at this stage, but we're currently just getting WordLinx to match other sites before bringing in our new points system. That will add unique benefits for both members and advertisers, not available anywhere else.

We have a character limit to prevent spam. Perhaps you can make your suggestions more brief? We'd love to see them.

ilank

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2013, 10:42:23 PM »

Could you please explain about "daily ads"? So I guess, it's a fixed ads, that everyone can click the ads, without having to worried that the ads will be expiry or running out of credit, right? How much minimum daily ads should be clicked? This morning, I have clicked 3 ads (one of $0.01 ads, and two of $0.001 ads), and still the message appear "Please view ads daily for referral benefits. > Details".
I hope that this time, your system is ready, when members required to click daily ads, you will provide the daily ads, so there is no reason a member to miss referal click because of this. Members earn very slow from referral click, if because of this new system member loosing their referral clicks, will you replace it?
ilank

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2013, 12:32:15 AM »

UPDATE: Clicked about one $0.01 ads and about ten $0.001 ads, but still this message show: "Please view ads daily for referral benefits. > Details". Are you sure that your system ready? Would it be easy if you give different colour for fixed ads to be clicked daily, so there is no confusion about this? Please don't make us confuse of the new system, at least you will make the "how-to" and more "clear" information about this.
sunkay

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2013, 02:20:54 AM »

UPDATE here:    I just did 4 (FOUR) penny (.01) ads and JUST SAW the yellow message of must click on a penny ad to earn from referrals.   

Looking forward to the email when you have all kinks worked out and when you say "penny (.01) ad, what IF there are no penny ads to click on but SEVERAL .001 ads to do ?   Will those count towards the click total for the referral earnings to be given to us?   

Many Thanks for your reply.
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2013, 01:34:00 PM »

The message is now just a reminder and will display if you have clicked ads or not.

sunkay

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2013, 07:04:16 PM »

OK, Thanks for that message, I will relax some then.   Smiley   

Will watch for the e-mail about the start of the daily clicks.   

Can you tell us if it will be from 12:00am to 11:59pm type or a 24 hour clock from the last time we clicked?   

For Example:  we click at 11:55 pm and the new day starts at 12:00 am and we click again at 1 am just 2 hours later, but on a NEW DAY for the site, and just 2 hours difference for us.   Just wondering on the 24 hours
if we would then have the clicks in for the new day already?   Thanks again for the clarification on that part.
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2013, 08:27:20 PM »

It will be a new day based on server time.

valerie

« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2013, 09:09:05 PM »

I don't know of popular ptc's that force members to view ads daily.  When I paid the upgrade, it never said I'd be forced to view ads in order to earn from my hard work at referring others.  It should be up to them, not forced to do so.  People don't find it worthy to click for a tenth of a cent.  Roll Eyes  I shouldn't be forced to view ads.  I don't know what your new 'point' system is going to be but I don't bother with points.  I don't ever do offers or surveys or anything like that, for points.  If I want points, I will use my rewards credit card.  It really is a shame, Richard.  You are the first PTC and it could have been much better here for all.  I don't know why you are going the route you are but I don't think it's a winner.
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2013, 03:15:33 PM »

Hi valerie, thanks for your thoughts.

The more that members click, the more everyone earns. Our biggest competitor has had this in place for several years now and it's been very successful.

If we combine this with rewards for sharing ads, viewing ads for longer and re-viewing ads, we can also provide a better service for advertisers.

sunkay

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2013, 07:52:57 AM »

What about the several .001 cent ads we click on? Will those count for the needed .01 penny ad/s we need to click on daily to receive referral earnings?    
    Biggest Competitor does this already?  Which one would that be?  I am trying to think of all the sites I am in that require a % of clicks per each referral's click but none that say click the penny ads for referral earnings.  Just wondering here....  plan to stay at any rate.. just want to know for my own advertising notes.   Thanks again.
   Valerie,  Ptc sites years ago such per to click 5% in order to receive referral earnings.  So, referrals click 10 ad, & all you click is 2 ads to receive your referral earnings.  Some have a higher % rate, that was one of my questions as well.  Hope this will clarify it better.  
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 12:49:20 AM by sunkay » Logged
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2013, 11:39:58 AM »

The minimum will not be based on percentages, it will be a set amount of adverts. They could be $0.01, $0.005 or $0.001 value.

The exact amount of ads is yet to be determined. It will most likely be 3 per day (any value).

rah
Global Moderator

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2013, 01:05:18 PM »

That way is a good method. :-)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: