WordLinx Forum
June 28, 2017, 10:46:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Cashout System  (Read 2007 times)
wordlinx
Administrator

« on: July 01, 2015, 07:45:48 PM »

We've now made the following changes to our cashout system...

- Free instant cashouts (below $100.00 USD) are available in return for 500 points
- Regular instant cashouts (below $100.00 USD) have our old 5% cashout fee
- Manual cashouts ($100.00 USD and over) have a small 2% cashout fee
- At least $0.50 USD worth of ads must be viewed for every cashout after your first

This will reward active members, make sure ads are viewed and help to keep the site sustainable.

wagygirl
Global Moderator

---SavedByGrace --Ephesians 2:8-9

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 12:58:35 AM »

I'm glad you are making sure that members are active if they want to cashout their referrals click earnings.
It makes them better referrals, and more members clicking regularly on the site.
The many options for cashout are good too.

Follow me on: Twitter for chances to win and earn money on many sites.
Join some of my favorite sites: Only Sites That Pay!
midwestcore

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 11:13:59 AM »

i like the 50 cent ad-view after the first cash-out but the bad thing is the first cash-out is almost impossible to get. you really need to lower the 5 dollar limit for the first one. that's way to high.
 especially for someone that has invested 2 or 3 hundred dollars and then it takes them 7 or 8 months just to get 10 bucks out of their account. when i tell people this they run away, and not to tell them would be deceiving them, so how can you grow your business with a rule like that?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: