WordLinx Forum
September 22, 2017, 09:53:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are POINTS?  (Read 21143 times)
ptcscrutiny

« on: August 08, 2013, 07:02:51 AM »

I am seeing "Points" beside my balance.
What are they exactly and how to we earn and redeem them?

Dav7

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 12:14:59 PM »

Good question Smiley

http://www.Ganha-Facil.com -> Ganha Dinheiro Fácil
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 01:00:36 PM »

A great question and one we were expecting to be asked!

Points will be a new way of earning rewards on WordLinx. We realised that with bonuses and the ten level system (both now removed) that we were adding features that got away from our PTC roots. These just confused things and now we've simplified everything back to basics. WordLinx has always been about rewarding members for viewing (and more recently sharing) ads, so we decided to focus everything on that.

Points will be rewarded for viewing ads for longer (beyond what you're paid for), viewing ads again, for sharing ads and for various other tasks. You'll be able to redeem them for free advertising (text links, banners and soon email ads) and also for products from our new download store. We're also looking into providing vouchers for other online sites.

These changes will give advertisers much more for their money, while also giving members more in return for what they do already. Best of all it keeps everything simple, without having to explain complicated ideas like our ten level system. Everything is currently in development and we'll sending out an official update in a few weeks time.

ptcscrutiny

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 01:17:00 PM »

Nice! Finally some change  Wink

Ok, so that means the 10-level system (Project X) and Coin Bonuses are gone. No wonder I find the Browse Ads page more cleaner now. Those blue and orange colored coins are gone Smiley

Just update the Compare Upgrades page because I still see Ten Levels Earnings and Coin Bonuses mentioned there.

Anomaly

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 03:41:48 PM »

I am seeing "Points" beside my balance.
What are they exactly and how to we earn and redeem them?

Weird,  I don't see any points next my amount earned and I share and read my ads.
ptcscrutiny

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 03:54:55 PM »

Weird,  I don't see any points next my amount earned and I share and read my ads.

Don't you see something like this  Huh

rah
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2013, 06:00:59 PM »

The points system is not active, as indicated by the explanation post. I saw the changes yesterday afternoon, but I was patiently waiting to find out about them.

Dav7

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2013, 09:03:49 PM »

well if its going to simplify things let's move forward, but I hope we wont lose the privileges we had in the "past" (the bonus earnings)

http://www.Ganha-Facil.com -> Ganha Dinheiro Fácil
corgieglass

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2013, 10:54:45 PM »

Not too excited about these "rewards" 
Getting harder and harder to earn payout here

wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2013, 03:11:01 PM »

Nice! Finally some change  Wink

Ok, so that means the 10-level system (Project X) and Coin Bonuses are gone. No wonder I find the Browse Ads page more cleaner now. Those blue and orange colored coins are gone Smiley

Just update the Compare Upgrades page because I still see Ten Levels Earnings and Coin Bonuses mentioned there.

Thanks! We'd missed that. Now fixed.

wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2013, 03:13:16 PM »

well if its going to simplify things let's move forward, but I hope we wont lose the privileges we had in the "past" (the bonus earnings)

You can keep everything you've earned from bonus / ten level system and stats will still be available.

Anomaly

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2013, 04:28:23 PM »

Weird,  I don't see any points next my amount earned and I share and read my ads.

Don't you see something like this  Huh

Yes I see that, just no points yet. LoL  I'm looking forward to the new WordLinx!!
jayeshps

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2013, 12:03:27 AM »

the ten level system has been removed. does this mean that when referrals upgrade there will not be any bonus for that and how does this affect the referral clicks earnings ?
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2013, 02:21:30 PM »

the ten level system has been removed. does this mean that when referrals upgrade there will not be any bonus for that and how does this affect the referral clicks earnings ?

Earnings from referral upgrades and clicks are not affected. Please click the link below or login and click 'My Account > Compare' for details.

http://wordlinx.com/compare.php

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: