WordLinx Forum
February 28, 2017, 02:28:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About cashout  (Read 9078 times)
Blago

« on: June 09, 2013, 11:32:46 AM »

Hi. I have earned most of the money by refering other members and I reached the limit of 10$ but when I want to cashout it says "You must earn at least 10$ by clicking adverts before you may cashout." What should I do to cashout the money? Will it work if I upgrade my account?
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 12:30:55 PM »

Hi, you must click at least $10 by clicking adverts.

This is a measure put in place to make sure that advertisers' ads get clicked and members don't just earn from referrals. Similar to NeoBux, but we don't insist that you have to click every day.

Upgrading your account wouldn't make any difference as you'd still have to click the ads.

TestB4Invest

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 03:12:35 PM »

And where is the announcement about this change?  Huh

You guys are adding these cashout restrictions without warning. As for NeoBux, they require you to click daily to earn from downline, but you don't have to have $10 worth of earnings from clicking ads. If you want people to view ads every day, as you indicated, then I would recommend placing a similar rule like they have. Which requires users to view a number ads to earn from downline. Not placing a rule stating you can't cashout if you don't have $10 worth of clicking adverts. That just sounds like you want to stop people from cashing out their earnings.
rah
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 06:09:05 PM »

If it means that referrals become more active, then I think that it is a good thing.

I assume that you only need to earn $10 once and then can get paid every time, since there was no such message when I tested a $10 cashout just now (not that I already wanted to cashout, since I am waiting for a higher amount first).

ClickStartPTC

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 09:43:55 PM »

I think the issue here all depends on if its $10 lifetime or per cashout.  I don't think its crazy to ask that all users get at least $10 from their own earnings.  Then again, I'm an upgraded member and get a lot more $.01 ads.  As for standard members, it may take a lot longer for them to accumulate this amount so it may be a big hindrance.

I do like that this encourages more clicking by members in general though.  This would increase referral commissions which is great for any member who is actively referring.   So in all honesty, I'm pretty for this movement.  Though I do think its a bit extreme to deny payments.  Perhaps a more friendly way of increasing clicking and advertising would be more well received. 

wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 02:34:05 PM »

And where is the announcement about this change?  Huh

You guys are adding these cashout restrictions without warning.

This is not a new rule. It's been in place for a very long time.

TestB4Invest

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2013, 01:26:11 AM »

A long time?  In all the years that I have been here I don't recall anyone stepping forward about this issue before. I would have received complaints or people telling me about this rule if that was the case. Also, there is no information about this rule anywhere in your terms or FAQ.
aleau

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2013, 08:01:25 AM »

Richard,

I remember when I tried to cash out last year, the system asked for 5 (five)$ of personal clicks. I had 6.5$ from referrals.
I watched ads for additional 1.5$ and cashed out. OK.

So, anyway, even if the rule was there, it was 5$ the last time I checked. You didn't put any announcement when you raised it to 10$, so we are at the same point.

I don't care anymore, do as you wish, but you should think about how you are managing to destroy your reputation in one single day, after 10 years of existence and being considered the most reputable and "clean" PTC site (no connections to scams, like CSense; no ponzi, like Neobux etc).
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2013, 01:38:38 PM »

A long time?  In all the years that I have been here I don't recall anyone stepping forward about this issue before. I would have received complaints or people telling me about this rule if that was the case. Also, there is no information about this rule anywhere in your terms or FAQ.

It's never been an issue before. However, we've recently increased referral earnings for all members, so this is now possibly more noticeable than before.

Thank you for noticing that this isn't in our Terms. We've now added a new line.

wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2013, 01:59:19 PM »

I remember when I tried to cash out last year, the system asked for 5 (five)$ of personal clicks. I had 6.5$ from referrals.
I watched ads for additional 1.5$ and cashed out. OK.

So, anyway, even if the rule was there, it was 5$ the last time I checked. You didn't put any announcement when you raised it to 10$, so we are at the same point.

We're always trying out new things to improve the network and bring in more income. Not only for us, but so we can invest in bigger updates that will benefit all of our members. WordLinx is a completely unique site, with many features that other sites still don't have. Often changes go unnoticed or are removed soon after, so no announcement is required.

With thousands of members and millions of database calculations a day, it's impossible to work out beforehand what each change will do until we make it.

We know our reputation is our greatest asset and we always go out of our way to make sure our members are happy. The reason we have this forum is so we can get feedback about any changes (or other issues) from as many people as possible and then adjust things accordingly. Following this, the amount has now been set back at $5.

Dav7

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2013, 05:52:33 PM »

People are getting worried about this site because of the constant changes without announcement.

WordLinx has this forum, Twitter, facebook and also the newsletter, please use them to announce any change or people will loose credibility on this site

http://www.Ganha-Facil.com -> Ganha Dinheiro Fácil
Blago

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2013, 07:31:50 PM »

Hi, you must click at least $10 by clicking adverts.

This is a measure put in place to make sure that advertisers' ads get clicked and members don't just earn from referrals. Similar to NeoBux, but we don't insist that you have to click every day.

Upgrading your account wouldn't make any difference as you'd still have to click the ads.

I have a question about those 10$ I should make by clicking adverts before cashout: Is the money earned by clicking adverts by my referrals counted? And if I earn 10$ from my referrals that have been clicking adverts, will I then be able to cashout the money?
rah
Global Moderator

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2013, 07:52:42 PM »

It is $5 now.

wagygirl
Global Moderator

---SavedByGrace --Ephesians 2:8-9

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2013, 10:34:31 PM »

Hi, you must earn at least $10 by clicking adverts.

I have a question about those 10$ I should make by clicking adverts before cashout: Is the money earned by clicking adverts by my referrals counted? And if I earn 10$ from my referrals that have been clicking adverts, will I then be able to cashout the money?

Thank you rah.
What rah means is, you must earn at least $5 by clicking adverts yourself before you can cash out.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 10:47:18 PM by wagygirl » Logged

Follow me on: Twitter for chances to win and earn money on many sites.
Join some of my favorite sites: Only Sites That Pay!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: