WordLinx Forum
May 26, 2017, 04:57:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Payza update, RefBan banner and more! - Newsletter, 1st November  (Read 6239 times)
wordlinx
Administrator

« on: November 01, 2012, 05:48:01 PM »

As many of you already know, we are no longer able to accept or send payments via Payza due to their suspension of money transfers into UK-based accounts. This affects all UK-based Payza users, not just WordLinx. For this reason we've been looking into alternatives and are happy to announce that we'll soon be accepting and sending payments via Neteller and Liberty Reserve.

If you wish to pay via Liberty Reserve, we're accepting advertising payments of $50+ right now! Just contact Support and let us know what you'd like to buy and we'll supply our details. After we receive payment, we'll credit your account with your purchased item(s).

We understand this is far from ideal, and we hope to introduce both processors into our automatic payment system within the next few weeks. We'll also be setting up automatic cashouts via these processors.

Banner advertising!

We recently introduced a totally new way to advertise - banners! Unlike other sites, our banners offer incredible value for money with unlimited impressions AND unlimited clicks!

Setting up your banner couldn't be simpler. After approval, just select the amount of time you want it to run, then pay with PayPal or your WordLinx cash balance!

Prices start at just $1 per day with discounts as low as $0.68 per day for larger orders. Login and click 'My Adverts > Banners' and get started today!

Upgrade for just $15!

We've made our Verified upgrade even better! Still much cheaper than other leading networks and you now get over 500 guaranteed $0.01 USD adverts, plus unlimited ten level downline earnings!

Take your membership to the next level and earn more than you thought possible - upgrade today! Login and click 'My Account > Compare' for full details!

New Ad Network!

Referral Banners is a new paid advertising site from the creators of WordLinx. It launches in early 2013, and they recently introduced an official banner you can use to promote the site.

Simply sign-up (and get $10.00 USD free!) at http://refban.com to get your referral link, then use the new banner on http://refban.com/faqs.php

Thanks for reading. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us.

http://wordlinx.com

rah
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 11:30:04 AM »

Liberty Reserve has been shut down, so that only leaves NETELLER as alternative for WordLinx now.

ptcscrutiny

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 03:06:57 PM »

Like I mentioned here, Liberty Reserve was simply not trust worthy.

I am glad I never had an account there even though I received multiple phishing mails promising me free $100  Grin

rah
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 03:20:52 PM »

I know, I read everything (even the daily spam).

I did have an account there, but originally only once for some referral commisions from a friend. A few weeks ago, I could not login anymore nor reset my password, so that was probably the beginning of the end.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: