WordLinx Forum
October 19, 2017, 05:26:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Payza UK Service Suspension - Newsletter, 24th October  (Read 29420 times)
wordlinx
Administrator

« on: October 24, 2012, 03:32:04 PM »

WordLinx is no longer able to use Payza as a payment or cashout processor, following their sudden and unexpected suspension of transfers into all UK-based Payza accounts. This not only affects us, but all UK-based Payza users.

We're very disappointed with this decision and won't continue to use such an unreliable service. As such, we'll be removing Payza from all our sites over the next few weeks. Luckily we have enough in our account to process all outstanding Payza cashouts, but unfortunately we will not be able to process any further outgoing payments via this processor.

This also affects our new site Referral Banners, which also won't be able to send or accept payments via Payza. More info here - http://refban.com

We realise not all members are able to get paid via PayPal, so we are already looking into alternatives for people that joined our sites to get paid via Payza. If you have any suggestions, please let us know via our main forum - http://forum.wordlinx.com

Below is the email we received from Payza...

-----------------------------------------------------------

We regret to inform you that as of Thursday, October 18, 2012, Payza will suspend money transfers into all UK-based Payza accounts. This is necessary in order to implement a number of changes to our system.

Your money is still available; however, you will not be able to:

- Add funds to your Payza e-wallet
- Receive funds or accept payments to your Payza e-wallet
- Request funds or send an invoice
- Send funds, make payments or issue corporate disbursements to other UK-based Payza accounts

The moment that any and all services will be restored, we will inform you immediately via email and in a notification within your Payza account. Please be sure to check your Payza account and your email on a regular basis for the latest updates to our services.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this interruption of service will cause you. We would like to emphasize that it is our intention, as a consequence of the changes we are putting in place at Payza, to be able provide the UK market with a robust online payment platform enhanced by a wider range of services.

Thank you for your understanding,
The Payza Team

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

http://wordlinx.com
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 03:54:06 PM by wordlinx » Logged

buenavida

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 06:38:08 PM »

I am getting payments via SolidTrustPay. I like this payment processor and since they made changes some time ago, it has been working really well. It would be great if you added this processor to WordLinx.  Smiley
Vhazza

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 08:57:40 PM »

Just to throw a suggestion into the pool, what about Skrill (aka Moneybookers)?

Once there's a few alternatives, have a look, see what ones you think and then welcome your members to vote or add their voice for or against Smiley

Regards
Vhari x
pringles71

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 02:14:01 PM »

I only have paypal & payza...so you still pay through paypal? if not I will not waste my time surfing the ads if payment processor is not working good.

wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 02:54:09 PM »

I only have paypal & payza...so you still pay through paypal? if not I will not waste my time surfing the ads if payment processor is not working good.

Yes, we can still process incoming and outgoing payments with PayPal. However, not all members can be paid or pay with PayPal, so we require an alternative.

risami_28

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 11:23:25 PM »

payza...i think they become scaming i like paypal.
wordlinksforum

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2012, 12:29:27 AM »

We could adquately expect this happening, since Payaza has actually transferred its prime operations to its new company, Egopay last summer. The more details are to be referred in my humble blog; http://egopayza.blogspot.com  Kiss
ballacholos

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2012, 06:13:56 AM »

I joined Wordlinx 4 days ago because you were using Payza.
I cannot use PayPal to receive money because I live in South Africa.
I can use the following payment processors:
LR, PM, STP and EGP.
I do hope that you add at least one of the above processors as I really like your site and would like to continue clicking.
ptcscrutiny

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2012, 12:19:20 PM »

As for new processors, here are a few options.

Neteller
Pros
- Very secure. You might even have serious problems accessing your own account if you forget the login details  Wink
- International Net+ Prepaid Debit Card
- Easy deposit and withdrawl options.

Cons
- High fees compared to PayPal. On NeoBux a Neteller cashout has a $1.00 fee per cashout plus 2.9% of the cashout amount.
So a $10 Neteller cashout will incur a $1.29
- Biggest downside is that they don't offer their services to USA which is perhaps the reason why no other PTC uses it apart from NeoBux. List of all restricted countries can be found here.

MoneyBookers (Skrill)
I don't use it so I don't really have much idea about it.
From what I have read, MoneyBookers does not allow Paid-to-Click sites. At the maximum you can use it for payouts but they won't approve you for incoming payments.
A GPT site - PiggyBankGPT uses MoneyBookers for cashouts only and ClixSense too were interested in adding them. But, its the restriction on incoming payments which is the main concern.

Liberty Reserve - This processor is a joke and please don't add it. People only use it for gambling, forex trading and investing on HYIPs. You can't transfer funds into your bank account from LR so I can't understand how do they call themselves a payment processor. You have to "exchange" the currency into another payment processor Shocked

As for others like OKPay, Perfect Money, Pecunix, Global Digital Pay etc. all are living off the income from ponzis and HYIPs. I don't trust a single one of them.

------

Neteller seems to be the best option. Since the most convenient option for USA members is PayPal, Neteller shouldn't be a downside if you add it. Maybe European members will prefer Neteller.

umngane

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2012, 01:43:36 PM »

I would like to make a suggestion. Have a look at Paytoo. they are very efficient and don't take time to move, load or allow withdrawals.
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2012, 02:33:09 PM »

Many thanks for all your suggestions. Especially to ptcscrutiny for your detailed breakdown, we'll be looking into Neteller shortly.

ptcscrutiny

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2012, 02:32:35 PM »

Hi,
I made a list today so that you can compare the restricted countries on Payza and Neteller.
I have highlighted the common countries in orange to make it easier.
Hope it helps  Wink

* Edited on May 27, 2013
Reason : Fixed broken image link.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 03:06:25 PM by ptcscrutiny » Logged

wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2012, 04:34:19 PM »

That's great! Thanks very much.

jillwebb
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2012, 08:02:27 PM »

Thank you for being so honest about the situation with Payza and for being open to suggestions about other payment processors from people who cannot use Paypal.

It is refreshing to know you are putting the interest of your members first.  Smiley

wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2012, 04:23:27 PM »

Thank you jillwebb. We try to be as transparent as possible, so everyone knows what's going on. Smiley

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: