WordLinx Forum
August 20, 2017, 03:20:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Referral Ideas  (Read 23061 times)
wagygirl
Global Moderator

---SavedByGrace --Ephesians 2:8-9

« on: March 12, 2011, 04:29:06 AM »

I have 2 referral ideas.
1). How about selling smaller referral packages, i.e. 10, 20, 25 etc. Not everyone can afford $60.

2). What about adding a "One time referral exchange". Referrals would be exchanged as a 'package', not individuals; each package/group of referrals purchased together would have to be exchanged as a whole.  They could only be exchaged one time- period.

Follow me on: Twitter for chances to win and earn money on many sites.
Join some of my favorite sites: Only Sites That Pay!
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 01:55:51 PM »

Hi, thanks for your ideas.

1. Our referral prices are...

20 referrals (+ 200 visitors) for $20 - no saving
50 referrals (+ 500 visitors) for $35 - save $15.00!
100 referrals (+ 1000 visitors) for $50 - save $50.00!

So there's already a range to suit most budgets.

2. We offer something similar, but it has to be done by a member of staff. We're currently developing a referral recycling system to make it an automatic (user initiated) process.

If any other forum users have suggestions about referral recycling, please leave a comment detailing the features you'd like to see.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 02:07:26 PM by wordlinx » Logged

naglayas

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 09:13:00 AM »

Hi, thanks for your ideas.

1. Our referral prices are...

20 referrals (+ 200 visitors) for $20 - no saving
50 referrals (+ 500 visitors) for $35 - save $15.00!
100 referrals (+ 1000 visitors) for $50 - save $50.00!

So there's already a range to suit most budgets.

2. We offer something similar, but it has to be done by a member of staff. We're currently developing a referral recycling system to make it an automatic (user initiated) process.

If any other forum users have suggestions about referral recycling, please leave a comment detailing the features you'd like to see.

Question:
I'm a verified member and I have only 2 referral (basic member) on this site.

This is my scenario:
1. My 2 friends click their Ads. When I check my referral clicks it's only 0.0010. How much I would have on their clicks?
2. When I check also my Signup Bonuses it's only 0.00. What went wrong?
3. How much I must earned in my 2 friends if I'm a verified members?

I hope you can help me on my question.

Thanks.

wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 11:12:25 AM »

Hi naglayas, welcome to our forum.

1. As a Verified member you will earn 10% of referral clicks ($0.01 USD every 10 clicks) and 10% of referral purchases (up to $10.00 USD per sale!)

2. Referrals must click several adverts before you qualify for a sign-up bonus.

3. You can earn an unlimited amount from your referrals. There are no restrictions on how many you can have.

naglayas

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 12:26:47 AM »

Hi naglayas, welcome to our forum.

1. As a Verified member you will earn 10% of referral clicks ($0.01 USD every 10 clicks) and 10% of referral purchases (up to $10.00 USD per sale!)

3. You can earn an unlimited amount from your referrals. There are no restrictions on how many you can have.

---------- How much or how many adverts before I qualify for sign-up bonus?

1. This mean I will first click several adverts before inviting may friends to make bonus in their sign-up?
2. I thought every sign-up of my friends I have a bonus because I'm a verified member?

Thank you.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 12:36:33 AM by naglayas » Logged
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2011, 10:09:53 AM »

We do not give an exact amount of adverts for the bonus as members would just ask their referrals to click that amount to get the bonus.

1. You do not need to click adverts yourself in order to earn sign-up bonuses from your referrals.

2. You will receive a sign-up bonus for every member that signs up and clicks several adverts.

For further information about the benefits of Verified membership, please login and view this page.

naglayas

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2011, 11:47:06 AM »

We do not give an exact amount of adverts for the bonus as members would just ask their referrals to click that amount to get the bonus.

1. You do not need to click adverts yourself in order to earn sign-up bonuses from your referrals.

2. You will receive a sign-up bonus for every member that signs up and clicks several adverts.

For further information about the benefits of Verified membership, please login and view this page.

Thank you for these information .
Raffy87

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2011, 05:08:52 AM »

I really like the referral recycling system ideas. My refs from the 100+ package have gone inactive.
wagygirl
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2011, 08:04:41 AM »

Maybe someday Wordlinx will have a way to exchange referrals individually, but still only once each.
Some members have bought 500 or more at a time. It would be tough to have to decide between keeping hundreds of inactive referrals to keep a few really good ones; or recycling all of them and lose the few good referrals that you have.

If the system was automated, it could allow ONE exchange per referral, then that referral would be LOCKED. Those that buy referrals would still have to choose carefully. A slow referral is better than an inactive one, etc. There could even be a limitation of some sort, i.e. members can only exchange "X" amount of referrals a week/month etc.

Do you have any ideas? If we come up with some good ideas, Admin just might use them.  Cool

wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2011, 12:58:31 PM »

Great ideas. We're building a new referral system at the moment, so any suggestions are welcome.

manleywhite

Quitters never win, winners never quit!

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2011, 12:27:41 AM »

I would like to be able to email and welcome my new referrals
and let them know I am available to help them to succeed.

wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2011, 02:25:22 PM »

I would like to be able to email and welcome my new referrals
and let them know I am available to help them to succeed.

Thanks for your suggestion! We'll add it to the list.

wagygirl
Global Moderator

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2011, 04:47:59 AM »

Could you sell a 5 and 10 pack for those of us who want to try this out before investing a lot of money?
If we buy a small pack and like it, we would most likely be willing to buy a large pack the next time.  Wink

wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2011, 01:10:39 PM »

Due to the way the maths work, buying 5 of 10 referrals won't give you a fast enough return for your money.

Users that purchase our 20 pack often comment on slow or disappointing returns, while 100 pack owners buy again and again.

Raffy87

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2011, 12:14:08 AM »

What about a graph that shows if your referral click that day or not. I know the refs I got from 100+ are no longer active or at least 95% are no longer clicking. I have some refs that I got from a referral exchange forum, but I can't tell if they click everyday, every other day, etc.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: