WordLinx Forum
August 20, 2017, 04:14:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PTC Advertising  (Read 590 times)
wordlinx
Administrator

« on: August 12, 2017, 10:53:57 AM »

Due to recent changes in the industry and as part of our move towards a broader business model, from Monday August 21st WordLinx will no longer sell PTC advertising packages.

Members will still be able to earn from PTC ads for the foreseeable future, but advertisers will not be able to buy Standard, Mini, Micro or Fixed Ad credits.

For advertisers this is your last chance to buy, so take advantage while you can. Prices start at just $0.001 per visitor - incredible value for money.

prism

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 07:28:47 PM »

"Due to recent changes in the industry..."

Would this have anything to do with Paypal dropping PTC sites?  I don't blame you if it is but unfortunately when I reach payout I'll have to leave then.  No matter how (or what site) I try I never qualify for surveys and/or Offers don't pay out.  I've been a member since around 2007 I think and I'll be very sad to leave but when PTC side is done I'll have no way of earning here.   Cry
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 10:58:00 PM »

Hi, thanks for your feedback.

This is part of a transition we mentioned on our 12th birthday (post). Although, as stated, members will still be able to earn from PTC ads for the foreseeable future.

We'll no longer sell PTC ad packages, but we plan to keep PTC ads available via other methods.

If you're unable to complete offers, you can make money with our link sharing features. Details - https://wordlinx.com/faqs/links.php

wagygirl
Global Moderator

---SavedByGrace --Ephesians 2:8-9

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 08:09:30 AM »

PTC advertising is how I get most of my referrals. The link ad option has not gotten me any referrals.
I will definately be sad to see this part of Wordlinx end.
I just bought 100 mini ads, apparantly for the last time.

What happens when you stop showing PTC ads, and I still have unused credits?

Follow me on: Twitter for chances to win and earn money on many sites.
Join some of my favorite sites: Only Sites That Pay!
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 10:18:45 AM »

You may generate more referrals if you target your link ads at additional countries.

Thank you for your purchase.

We don't currently plan to, but if we stop showing PTC ads you'll be able to convert your credits into other forms of advertising.

wagygirl
Global Moderator

---SavedByGrace --Ephesians 2:8-9

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 01:24:45 PM »

Before, all members were required to view one PTC ad a week to earn from referrals.
How will this change that?

Follow me on: Twitter for chances to win and earn money on many sites.
Join some of my favorite sites: Only Sites That Pay!
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2017, 09:40:46 AM »

If we ever stop showing PTC ads we'll set up a new activity indicator, like sharing links.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: