WordLinx Forum
December 13, 2017, 10:23:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PTP issue  (Read 465 times)
webb901

« on: March 21, 2017, 12:00:44 PM »

Hello to all. Mine first appearance here. My name is Zoran, Im from Serbia and mine english is not very good.

I have some issue with adding Word Linx PTP link at some TE sites. They found a deficiency in the fact that it is not advertising filtering at the source, ie. in this case here, or at the level at which they can do it.

Can you do something to make them change opinion?
webb901

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 12:01:16 PM »

Heres what they say:

"If there was a PTP site with the exact same terms as the url rules I have (and many regular TEs have the same), then it would be no big problem. But as long as there are discrepancies in that, I can't allow it. Content has to be controlled. I would be digging my own grave if I allowed programs such as the ones that got many traffic exchanges banned from Paypal, and I've never seen a PTP that have any rules regarding such content."
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 01:47:06 PM »

Hi Zoran, welcome to WordLinx. We think your English is excellent. Smiley

We filter all of our PTP/PTC/TE advertising to avoid malware, viruses, etc spreading across the network.

Unfortunately, most other PTP sites do not filter their adverts, so we understand the site owner's statement.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: