WordLinx Forum
December 12, 2017, 02:51:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $5 from PTC? with upgrade?  (Read 859 times)
luvave

« on: January 05, 2017, 09:10:17 PM »

Hello,

I finnaly reached $10 to cashout but it says that i have to earn $5.00 USD from viewing Paid To Click adverts
or $5.00 USD from surveys and offers. And I feel that will take ages for me, if I upgrade my account will this limit cancel?

Will I be able to cashout with no limits after upgrade?

Thanks for answer,
luvave
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 02:12:24 PM »

Hi, you need to earn $5 PTC or $5 offers for first cashout. $0.50 PTC or $5 offers for subsequent cashouts. Same rules apply for all membership levels.

Surveys & Offers sites like Persona.ly pay up to 900 Cents ($9.00 USD) per offer so it's very easy to earn enough.

We've integrated Persona.ly, OfferDaddy, OfferToro and (depending on your location) there are Daily Surveys up to $2.00 USD each.

luvave

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 02:46:48 PM »

Thanks for fast response,

I am not from english-speaking country so i get very little offers, and the paid ones i got, for some reason doesnt work and for the free ones i get like 0.1 cents per offer.. I dont even have available any daily offers Sad
As I have said, all this would take ages for me. I am willing to upgrade but if I won´t be able to cashout after that, I dont see the point Sad
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2017, 03:22:14 PM »

You're welcome. Sorry, we don't decide the countries where our providers choose to promote their offers.

However, we'll soon be updating our rules to include Share Points, so you'll be able to cashout if you regularly shorten links.

More details here - http://wx.cm/links
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 04:12:10 PM by wordlinx » Logged

luvave

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2017, 03:31:43 PM »

Yes, that is how I got my $10.. by promoting shorten links. And that is why I cant cashout yet... So I am looking forward to it, thanks.
When I am able to cashout I will deffinetly upgrade my account, this website looks very nice.
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2017, 04:14:12 PM »

Excellent. Look out for an announcement soon.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: