WordLinx Forum
December 13, 2017, 09:02:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Feature request  (Read 3922 times)
KylezAds

« on: November 03, 2016, 07:10:03 PM »

I would really like it if there was an option to reset your cpm for points and / or share points. That way if I do make a mistake bad enough to where my CPM gets stuck I could get a fresh start. Hopefully this could be fair because if one were to reset it and make the same mistake/s again, the same thing would happen...
KylezAds

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 07:10:59 PM »

I would love this because it would give members the option to start fresh and try again to learn the system. If they fix the mistake then they could have good CPM again without having to push through the stuck phase.
KylezAds

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 07:21:10 PM »

You could make it so you have to trade all of your current share points to reset it. That way people couldn't reset it to trade out all their saved up points. They would have to either trade in their points at their current CPM, then reset. Or just reset and lose their points. So CPM and points would start fresh.
KylezAds

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 07:26:07 PM »

For example, currently my cpm is at .27. Im getting enough referrals to keep it from going down but not enough to make it go up because it's in the stuck phase from my mistake. I would use the reset feature now even though it would lower my cpm. Because I know if I reset it then it wouldn't be stuck anymore and I could get back to where I want to be faster than with it stuck.
KylezAds

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 07:35:05 PM »

I incorporated the WL frames into my business in a big way. With this feature it would no longer be the most stressful aspect of my online business. I would be able to try new things without fear that it would set me back really far just for trying it.
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 08:24:28 PM »

Thanks for your suggestion.

Would you be willing to pay for this feature? For example, reset CPM for $1?

KylezAds

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2016, 01:06:32 AM »

Yes, for sure
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2016, 10:38:33 AM »

Okay, we'll add it to our update list. Smiley

To avoid abuse, the cost will increase for each reset.

KylezAds

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2016, 03:17:51 PM »

Awesome! Thanks Smiley
KylezAds

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2016, 09:07:43 PM »

I left for my parents house yesterday and my CPM was at .26. While I was gone I got at least 3 refs maybe 4 and now it's at .25 when I came home. Just thought that seemed different from what I've experienced in the passed. In my experience in the month leading up to my mistake 3 referrals a day would have gained me some cpm or at the very least kept it the same. No big just sharing.
KylezAds

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2016, 05:14:09 PM »

Then again I am tweaking my strategy all the time to try to maximize my results. This new feature will come in handy for that reason.
KylezAds

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2016, 01:20:27 AM »

It's just being ruthless now lol.
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2016, 11:58:39 AM »

Should be ready by Friday.

KylezAds

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2016, 01:26:00 AM »

Ok cool thanks.
KylezAds

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2016, 02:16:57 AM »

In my opinion the current bot check should be done away with. I say that because I can't bring my self to buy advertising to a link that won't show every time unless they click continue. With any advertisement, but especially in this niche we need every edge we can get to improve conversions. I think that having that bot check is bad for conversions. I am fine with whatever you choose. I want you to do what's best for you.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: