WordLinx Forum
October 18, 2017, 05:36:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Survey & Offer problem  (Read 1573 times)
Fabio95

« on: July 23, 2016, 11:29:37 AM »

Hi

I have successfully completed an offer about 2 hours ago, but I haven't been credited up to now. As I'm used to other offer walls, I wondered if there was a way to contact OfferToro to have support from them, and to send them screenshots of confirmation emails and/or payment details.
Thank you in advance for your help!
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 09:31:49 AM »

Hi, sorry to hear you're experiencing problems. Thank you for understanding that's it's an issue with the provider and not WordLinx.

Please post your report here (name of offer, value, etc) and then contact OfferToro - http://offertoro.com/contact

Fabio95

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 09:54:52 AM »

I have already tried to contact directly OfferToro directly from their website, but they haven't answered yet, and accordin to what I read online, they don't usually answer this kind of inquiries.
I found out other people are having exactly the same problem in other sites. This is a link where it's shown how the OfferToro support page should look like and how it actually is: http://www.tremorgames.com/?action=viewpost&postid=456249
Fabio95

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 09:57:11 AM »

Should I be able to click Missing cents, I'd be surely be able to report them all the proofs to show them I actually SPENT MONEY to complete that offer, so I'd be credited. I hope you'll be able to make sure OfferToro will do something to fix this bug, otherwise I'll totally lose my faith and won't complete their offers anymore!

wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 03:51:05 PM »

We've checked our settings in OfferToro and there's no way to add the Missing [reward currency name] links you mentioned.

Other WordLinx members have had issues with this provider, so we're currently researching more reliable alternatives.

If you're in the US, Canada, UK, Germany or Australia, please complete our Daily Surveys instead.

Fabio95

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 04:04:31 PM »

I'm sorry but I'm not going to waste my time to complete offer and surveys which won't be credited. I've already spent 2 and shared my bank setails and won't do more until I get back the promised reward.
Fabio95

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2016, 05:45:07 PM »

Admin, may I ask you if you've investigated some more to find a way to report to OfferToro unpaid offers?
Thank you in advance for your update!
wagygirl
Global Moderator

---SavedByGrace --Ephesians 2:8-9

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2016, 04:14:44 AM »

If you're in the US, Canada, UK, Germany or Australia, please complete our Daily Surveys instead.

Daily Surveys are not provided by OfferToro. I haven't seen any complaints about this offer group.

Follow me on: Twitter for chances to win and earn money on many sites.
Join some of my favorite sites: Only Sites That Pay!
Fabio95

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2016, 05:19:18 PM »

None here was referring to daily surveys, but to OfferToro offers. Reading the full topic may help you offer a higher level of support. Thanks
wagygirl
Global Moderator

---SavedByGrace --Ephesians 2:8-9

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2016, 10:11:10 PM »

I was quoting WordLinx Admin, when he said for you to do "Daily Surveys" instead of offers from OfferToro. Read his comments below.

Follow me on: Twitter for chances to win and earn money on many sites.
Join some of my favorite sites: Only Sites That Pay!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: