WordLinx Forum
December 13, 2017, 10:17:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my 2cents on $5 to cashout rule  (Read 885 times)
KylezAds

« on: May 11, 2016, 03:20:10 AM »

I currently promote 14 different traffic sites. I just want to let it be known that needing to earn $5 in my own earnings to cashout is the least convenient feature for a promoter of any of the 14 sites in my opinion. I am not a fan of features that prevent people from cashing out their fairly earned commissions.
KylezAds

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 03:22:12 AM »

I think that it could discourage promoters, and reduce the amount of new members coming in that genuinely want to do the tasks and ads, having the opposite desired effect.
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 10:28:42 AM »

Hi, our strict cashout criteria helps to keep WordLinx stable and sustainable. It's one of the reasons we've been online for over ten years.

However, we realise that with fewer advertisers it was becoming difficult for some members, so in a recent update we changed our requirements.

You can now qualify by completing surveys, which means with just a few daily surveys you can cashout in a much shorter time.

KylezAds

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 06:05:08 PM »

I'm aware that I can do surveys for it. I respect your decision. Do what you need to do.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: