WordLinx Forum
August 21, 2017, 04:30:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: rented Referral suggestion  (Read 2303 times)
splat44

« on: March 16, 2016, 08:54:18 PM »

suggest the following as seen on neobux:
We see when (RF) last clicked
Locking and unlocking RF
RF replacement for free those RF that are unlocked
Those RF that are locked then don't touch

Since in order to earn from direct or RF we have to clicked on weekkly!
Same rule applies to RF regardless if they have direct ref or not.
Some RF on NEO are being active but when they not active after a week they're replasce for free.

The above should be available to all!

« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 08:03:27 PM by splat44 » Logged
wagygirl
Global Moderator

---SavedByGrace --Ephesians 2:8-9

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 08:53:26 PM »

Renting referrals can earn or lose you money, just like in neobux and many other sites. Not one site guarantees a profit from RR's, but you can in all sites exchange refs that aren't active enough.

Follow me on: Twitter for chances to win and earn money on many sites.
Join some of my favorite sites: Only Sites That Pay!
splat44

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 08:41:16 PM »

The question is not about losing as other programs but towards guaranty earnings:
So all members pays $30 per month and earning monthly are as follows:
So only pro members earn $30 while the rest earn minimum $15 per month, will be great to know what the admin does with extra $15 though! At this point is not work upgrade to pro when a majority RR doesn't click.
wagygirl
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 11:10:32 PM »

Pro membership costs $25 a month or $99 a year [depending on how long the member wishes to remain Pro].. Admin is NOT making extra money on RR guaranteed earnings.
Your guaranteed earnings are based on membership level, which is based on what you paid or haven't paid to be a member.

splat44

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2016, 08:35:21 AM »

ok wagygirl, can you explain your point, I fail to undersatand!
What RR guaranteed can standard, verified and pro receive to rent 100 for $30/per month?
wagygirl
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2016, 12:35:15 AM »

Each member level is either free or paid. RR guaranteed income is based on how much you pay to be a member each month/year. Wordlinx would go totally broke and close if ALL members received their money back.
Neobux does not give ANY money back on RR's, nor do any other sites. I don't understand why you keep on complaining about getting some money back AND Traffic Exchange credits with each purchase and renewal. No other sites offers these with RR's.

barrys7777

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2016, 07:22:16 PM »

What you guys fail to understand, is that you must upgrade for better profit, that's what PTC is all about, i am here almost over 2 years i think, i already tried all the membership here in Wordlinx and my best choice is to get the yearly pro membership, and get up to at least 1000 or 1500 RR max, and just keep on extending them and then cashout every month, just don't let them expired, hope these tips help
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 08:01:15 PM by barrys7777 » Logged
barrys7777

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2016, 07:43:10 PM »

Wordlinx is the oldest PTC since 2003 and well trusted by Paypal, Every member in any PTC should know already that a standard member is just to test out the PTC program, and when you are ready to make some serious money you must upgrade and rent more than 100 to 500 RR or even more, to make back your profit that you invest in any trusted PTC site, Renting just 100 RR wont give you back all your money in 1 month, it takes time & patients, and you are guaranteed $1.00 a day for 100 RR.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 08:05:02 PM by barrys7777 » Logged
splat44

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2016, 02:25:02 AM »

Yes, it oldest PTC but yearly pro is $99, well as to what this program has to offer, price is pretty high! I earning more than that at neobux! At clixsense for their's annual membership price, profit toward members is extremely high and they're not broke!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: