WordLinx Forum
June 26, 2017, 10:28:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: please remove the 5 dollars earned from clicking to cash out  (Read 682 times)
midwestcore

« on: January 02, 2016, 11:59:07 AM »

hello,
please remove the 5 dollars earning rule from clicking on ads before we can cash out. at the present rate it will take me about a year and a half just to request a withdrawal. i had upgraded when i first started getting serious with the site and i never seen anything about the 5 dollars until i requested the withdrawal. if i had seen it i would not have ever invested over a hundred dollars into my account to only not be able to withdraw anything.
wagygirl
Global Moderator

---SavedByGrace --Ephesians 2:8-9

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 09:19:42 PM »

Renting referrals, upgrading, and buying advertising is not considered investing.
But lowering the first cashout clicks requirement [to $3 maybe?] might be something for Admin to consider.

Follow me on: Twitter for chances to win and earn money on many sites.
Join some of my favorite sites: Only Sites That Pay!
barrys7777

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 09:03:45 PM »

Hello friend, its not a whole year before you could cash out, every member went through this process just like me, and it will worth it after, just keep on clicking those ads and you will reach that $3 fast, maybe a month or so, just keep checking for ads multiple times during the day that's what i did, and try to used the advertisement credits that you get every time you purchase or extend your RR, used them to advertise other programs that helps too, to bring more ads for you to click
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: