WordLinx Forum
October 23, 2017, 02:18:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Guaranteed ads, plus 50% extra extended! - Newsletter, 27th May  (Read 9992 times)
wordlinx
Administrator

« on: May 27, 2014, 03:56:52 PM »

There have been some massive changes here over the last few weeks and now we have another major development to announce! For the first time ever WordLinx will start displaying guaranteed daily adverts to all members!

From 1st June 2014 we'll be showing 5 new $0.001 ads to everyone, plus 3 special $0.01 ads to upgraded members! This will help you to earn much more from your clicks and referrals every day.

If you haven't upgraded yet, there's never been a better time! Verified membership costs just $15 per year and comes with many benefits including increased earnings. Log in and click 'My Account > Compare' for details!

Get 50% extra free!

By using code PLUS50 at checkout you'll get 50% extra free with all credit orders! To generate even more paid ads for everyone, we're extending this offer until 5th June 2014!

Select 100,000 credits, enter the code and get 150,000 credits - it's that simple! The code will work on any credit order size but it's only valid for the next few days, so don't miss out!

Thanks for reading. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us.

http://wordlinx.com

kittenclaus1

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 09:53:07 AM »

I don't understand, I got LESS ads today than I have been and I am upgraded.
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 04:58:18 PM »

Sorry for the delay, we had to set up a way to monitor this. All new guaranteed ads are now active.

We've also introduced a pre-view system for Basic members. More details in our next update!

Corgiiscute

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 05:44:12 PM »

This is before every single ad: "This is a pre-view advert. As a Basic member you must view this before you can view the next paid advert".

What the heck is going on? You're doubling our clicks and extending the time, for the same pay we received before? And this is the only heads up we get about it: "We've also introduced a pre-view system for Basic members. More details in our next update!"? Are you trying to chase off members?
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 08:07:00 PM »

Hi Corgiiscute, welcome to our forum.

Unfortunately we can't start showing thousands of dollars worth of adverts with nothing to balance it. The new system is for Basic members only and is designed to encourage upgrades.

As stated above, there will be more details about pre-views (and re-views) in our next update. We plan to send out a message to all members on our mailing list on Tuesday.

ballacholos

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2014, 11:50:19 PM »

I am a Basic Member and now there is very little incentive for me to click Ads.
The reasons are:
My balance is $10.682 and I cannot cashout with PayPal as I live in South Africa.
I cannot Upgrade using PayPal.
There is no indication that an additional Payment Processor will be added
Corgiiscute

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2014, 12:32:38 AM »

Thanks for the reply, wordlinx. The extra $1.82 per year that I would be getting isn't worth it. And I'm not paying money, to make money, because I think that's ridiculous. Not to mention that $15 is more than I've ever earned on this site. There are better websites... I'm done with this one.
kyb001

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2014, 01:40:32 AM »

"and is designed to encourage upgrades."
Not for me, paying for upgrade isn't worth it without refs.
Not everyone get to find refs or actives ones, I'm pretty sure you
guys at WordLinx are pretty well aware of that.
I find it unfair, since we choose to not upgrade for obvious reasons,
we get to view longer ads, for free, to earn the right to see the actual ads.
Still, thanks for The one 10$ payment I had for the many years I've been a member here.
auntbarbie

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2014, 05:41:53 AM »

EXTRA FORCED ADS ... WITHOUT EXTRA PAY?

This new "Ad Format" is utterly ridiculous!

In order for a BASIC MEMBER to get paid $0.01 for
watching a 5-SECOND AD, we're now being forced
to watch 10-SECOND PREVIEW ADS, getting $0.00!
2/3 MORE watch time with $ZERO$ extra reward?

If we have no way of getting any Referrals,
what other incentive does a BASIC MEMBER
have in order to want to stay with your PTC?

NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!  Huh
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 05:57:54 AM by auntbarbie » Logged
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2014, 08:30:33 AM »

Our $15 Verified upgrade now comes with $17.87 USD worth of guaranteed adverts. This is on top of extra adverts for Verified members and the extra ad allowance for Verified members (details). This now means that every single person that upgrades for $15 will make a profit, no matter where they are in the world.

As our payments page shows, Verified members were earning much more even before the changes (details).

There are multiple ways to attract new referrals for free. You can tell a friend, share a link, put a banner on your site and/or promote our splash pages on traffic exchanges.

Members without PayPal can use their cash balance to upgrade until we're able to support other processors.

If you want to remove pre-view ads, we will be adding a feature tomorrow where you can do so in exchange for some points. More news soon.

alex16ss

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2014, 10:05:39 AM »

So in other words - if you are a free member, you now click more with no benefit, as i repeat my point in the topic I opened and the hope is that free members upgrade to verified or more. The guaranteed is 0.005 daily for basic members (at the cost of seeing 10 ads for this, including the free ads) so now basic members will be paid 0.0005 $/15-20 second ad (this is the 10s for pre ad, 5 sec for normal ad + up to 5 until the browser loads between the two of them). (1/3)
alex16ss

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2014, 10:06:44 AM »

Other ptc older than you have failed changing to much (matrixmails, 2002) so that is not really an excuse to motivate making it less attractive for anyone.
This is in no way meant to offend anyone, however I do want to encourage upgraded members to share their views, seeing how the "lowly" people (i.e. their referrals) feel about the changes. I have a little over 4 $ and up to 10 is a long (few years) way, and with 1/3 earnings now for low paying ads (2/3)
alex16ss

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2014, 10:07:22 AM »

(compared to time spent including the pre ads) so I am seriously thinking of giving up as it seams close to impossible to get to payout.
PS: I don't trust any site to invest until I received 1 payout at least so that my risk is more acceptable, and I have been a life time member at matrixmails, however even after it went bankrupt, I came on top, with more than 50$ over what I invested. (3/3)
Sorry for 3 replies, but word limit is 2 low.
wordlinx
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2014, 10:52:48 AM »

Hi alex16ss,

If you are a free member you will now be paid $1.82 USD more per year for free. In return we now require you to view more ads for free, which we think is a fair trade.

As we understand it, MatrixMails failed as their new venture (PTCBox) led to their PayPal account(s) being frozen.

Multiple posts are confusing to read. Please keep your responses to under 500 characters in future.

kittenclaus1

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2014, 01:53:52 PM »

I'm sorry so many members are upset but as an upgraded member I found alot more ads for me today! Thank you!!! Just my opinion but I don't have any active referrals and I still paid to upgrade and am earning enough even before this change to make me happy!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: